Tim Tam Pops
As promised we are sharing these tasty delights - they are guaranteed to be a hit at your next birthday or school fete.
Last Saturday we celebrated our new look with a fabulous Fairies Garden Party.
Despite the rain our enthusiam and that of our loyal customers were not dampened by the wet weather; more than 220 people trecked their way to the stunning McKell Park in Darling Point to help us celebrate in a rather mystical and fairy authentic fashion.
After a last minute dash to the shops to get another marquee all of our tasty treats and activies were housed undercover and the items most talked about were Kate's home made lemonade and Tim Tam Pops.
Recipe: Tim Tam Pops
I always make the Tim Pops when it's the Year 3 turn to create and bake for our weekly P&C cake stall at Woollahra Public School.
Please try these at home and tell us what you think!
1 packet Tim Tams, 65g cream cheese, 125g choc melts, confectionary sprinkles, bamboo skewers
1. Blend the Tim Tams and cream cheese in a blender at high speed to create a smooth paste.
2. Refrigerate mix for 30 minutes until it becomes firm and then use a melon baller to create and roll many small balls of mixture in between clean and damp palms.
3. Refridgerate balls for 40 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate melts in double boiler, microwave or Thermomix and completely coat Tim Tam balls in the melted chocolate, letting the excess drip off.
5. Place on a tray lined with baking paper and cover each ball with confectionary sprinkles such as edible glitter or hundreds and thousands.
6. Refridgerate for at least 1 hour.
7. Insert a lollipop stick or skewer into each pop and serve to a delighlted batch of party attendees. I wrapped a piece of florist's oasis in wrapping paper to use as holder for the skewered Tim Tam Pops.
Makes approximately 27 balls.
Recipe origionally sourced from Not Quite Nigella
D E L I C I O U S