Tuition fees are required at the beginning of each term and can be paid online via the Parent Login at the top right of this page.
New students and returning students can pay for the full term in advance, alternatively new students can purchase a trial pack before committing to the term.
The following fees are in addition to your Tuition fees and are automatically calculated on the checkout page of enrolment:
- Registration fee: $25 (for all new students)
- Annual insurance fee: $5 (for all students)
The cost of tuition for a term can be viewed on our timetable.
The price is based on class program, class duration and amount of weeks in the term.
Baby Ballet and Rainbow Ballet classes are 45minutes long, Creative Dance and Classical Ballet classes range from 65 minutes - 90 minutes in length.
Balmain and Bondi have between 9 & 10 classes per term.
After week 3 of each term, our system moves into Pro Rata mode and the checkout will automatically calculate a discounted rate based on your enrolment date (after week 3). Enrolments in the first 3 weeks of term are charged at the full term rate and a make up lesson can be scheduled if classes are missed due to a late start date.
Payment We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit card - We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. All card payments attract a 2.5% transaction fee.
- Cash - Select cash as your preferred payment method when enrolling online, and write your Reference Number and child’s name on the outside of an envelope containing your full payment and hand it to your child’s teacher.
- Cheque - Select cheque as your preferred payment method when enrolling online, and write your Reference Number and child’s name on the outside of an envelope containing your cheque and either post it or hand it to your teacher.
- Online payment - Select EFT as your preferred payment method when enrolling online and use your Reference Number as the payment description.
Account Name: Big Steps Little Feet BSB: 012 140 Account Number: 223266471
CONCERT - At the end of each year we produce a concert, it's a big, beautiful, warm and amazing experience for the children performing. There are additional costs associated with the concert; they include a costume from Tutu du Monde, a video (download), tickets, tights, underwear as well as optional merchandise. Please carefully read the full terms and conditions statement which includes further information about costs and fees.
Terms and conditions (extract)
- We don't offer free classes or one-off drop in lessons.
- Once classes have begun, tuition is not refundable. Students who miss class or withdraw before the end-of-term are still obligated for full term fees.
- Credit is not given for missed classes under any circumstances.
- If vacancies exist, you can attend a nominated class on another day within the same term to substitute for a missed lesson. Call our office on 02 9388 0118 to organise a make up lesson.
Please carefully read the full terms and conditions statement which includes further information about costs and fees.