At Big Steps Little Feet we believe that taking a kinaesthetic and cognitive approach to teaching preschool dance encourages imagination, creativity and a higher level of learning. That’s why we create a strong framework within which our dancers can explore and create. This is how our students develop their own technique, whilst having fun and making friends along the way!
- All of our programs have been thoughtfully designed to produce classically trained dancers through creative, intuitive and dedicated tuition
- Each class is tailored to suit its specified age group
- Classes for children aged 2-6 years are always facilitated by two qualified teachers
- All our props are lovingly made by hand and crafted to promote tactile learning and instil environmental awareness
- Our end of year concert costumes are sourced and made locally