Active kids and Creative Kids Vouchers
The NSW Government is helping kids get active and creative with the new Active Kids & Creative Kids program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply - for each student enrolled in school - a $100 Creative Kids Voucher per calendar year and two $100 Active Kids Vouchers per calendar year.
The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities. Big Steps Little Feet is an approved Active Kids Provider.
To use the voucher with Big Steps Little Feet, please >> CLICK HERE <<
$100 credit will then be applied to your account per voucher submitted, for you to use when next enrolling into a class.
To apply for an Active Kids and/or Creative Kids Voucher via Services NSW > CLICK HERE <
- Vouchers can not be swaped for cash.
- Vouchers valid to 31st December.
- Once a voucher is redeemed it can not be refunded or returned in any way - even if your child stops dancing with us.
- We can only accept vouchers for children enrolled into our classes, not non-enrolled siblings or friends vouchers.
- Vouchers will not be accepted via email, text message or social media messaging, you must complete the google form and wait for the credit to be applied to your account.
- You must wait for the voucher to be validated and credit applied to your account for you to use when next enrolling into a class. just deducting $100 from payment is not permitted.
- Vaidating vouchers and applying credit may take up to 48hrs to complete.
- The second $100 Active Kids voucher will be available from 1 July 2019.
- The two Active Kids vouchers cannot be used as a single $200 transaction for the same activity, they are to be used in separate terms.